Good morning, Ohio State fans, and welcome to the Scarlet Sunrise. Football will always be our focus, but every day we’ll cover news, notes and analysis from across Buckeyes sports. Join us each morning to get caught up on everything you missed in the world of Ohio State football, recruiting, basketball and more.
Ohio State vs. Michigan game time, details
The No. 1 Buckeyes and No. 13 Wolverines will meet for edition No. 116 of The Game. Michigan leads the all-time series 58-50-6. Since 2000, Ohio State is 15-3 against Michigan; the Buckeyes have won seven straight in the series.
Time: Noon ET
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30
TV Channel: FOX
Location: Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan (capacity: 107,601)
Weather: High of 39 degrees with a 56 percent chance of precipitation
The line: The Buckeyes are a 9-point favorite
Over/under: 51.5 points
Buckeyes waiting on one game-time decision
Ohio State seemed to be its healthiest last week, and this week could be more of the same.
Only one Buckeye showed up on the game-time decision list, which was released by the program Friday morning. Ohio State will have a last-minute decision to make about versatile defensive back Shaun Wade as the Buckeyes prepare to take on Michigan. No additional surprises popped up for Ohio State since the win over Penn State last week, essentially giving Ryan Day the full arsenal before his first edition of The Game as a head coach.
The Buckeyes already have their side of the Big Ten locked up and will play for the Big Ten title next week in Indianapolis, but now they’ll attempt to keep a strong hold on the No. 1 seed in the College Football Playoff, and if Wade plays, they’ll their full stable of starters.
Here’s the full availability report as announced on Friday by the program, making note that Ohio State doesn’t differentiate between injuries or disciplinary matters:
DB Shaun Wade
WR Kamryn Babb
RB Marcus Crowley
OG Gavin Cupp
DL Noah Donald
WR Ellijah Gardiner
DB Ronnie Hickman
OL Matthew Jones
DB Josh Proctor
WR C.J. Saunders
DT Taron Vincent
Bold Predictions for The Game
What can be expected of No. 1 Ohio State as it makes its way north to No. 13 Michigan in the Big House? Which superstars will make the biggest difference for Ohio State? Can the Buckeyes create an encore of last year’s offensive explosion against Don Brown’s Michigan defense? Will the defense shut down Shea Patterson and the Wolverines offense? The Lettermen Row staff passed out five bold predictions ahead of the rivalry game. Here’s what our staff predicted to see.
Miss any of our coverage this week?
- Five Questions as Buckeyes look to extend dominance over Michigan
- When should Buckeyes pull trigger on last Jonathon Cooper game?
- Tim May Podcast: How Ohio State turned rivalry tide, previewing stakes in The Game
- BuckIQ: Top-ranked Buckeyes defense nitpicks issues before The Game
- Ryan Day picks play-calling spots, can switch gears if Buckeyes need it
- What We Learned as Ryan Day, Buckeyes turn focus to The Game
- CFP Reaction: Why top-seed return could be huge deal for Buckeyes
- BuckIQ: Resilience, fearlessness give Ohio State trust in Justin Fields
- Pete Werner looks to build on budding Buckeyes legacy in The Game
- BuckIQ: Ohio State ground game sends clear message it won’t be stopped
- Tough Love: J.K. Dobbins, Tony Alford and unbreakable Ohio State bond
- Buckeyes dominating Michigan rivalry on field, recruiting trail
- Ryan Day, Ohio State ready for Don Brown, Michigan defense
Stick with Lettermen Row for game day coverage
Lettermen Row will be inside the Big House for comprehensive coverage of the biggest rivalry in all of sports as the Buckeyes face off with Michigan. Follow along on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for experienced Ohio State coverage.
Lettermen Row app now available
Want an easier way to get free premium content from Lettermen Row?
The Lettermen Row app is here! Get all of the Ohio State news, analysis, videos and everything else you’ve come to expect from us in one free, convenient spot. It’s now available in both the App Store and Google Play — check it out!
The Lettermen Row app can be found for free here:
Sign up for the Scarlet Sunrise newsletter
If you enjoy the Scarlet Sunrise posts, please consider having our newsletter delivered to your inbox every weekday morning. Click here to sign up!