Big Ten play kicks off this weekend for Ohio State and acting head coach Ryan Day, and the program is looking to keep the train rolling.
The Buckeyes welcome Rutgers to the Horseshoe for a 3:30 kickoff on Saturday as Dwayne Haskins, Mike Weber and the Buckeyes look for a 2-0 start to the season. Former Ohio State co-defensive coordinator and safeties coach Chris Ash will visit Ohio Stadium for the second time as the Scarlet Knights coach since spending two seasons in Columbus in 2014-2015.
If you’re heading to the stadium, watching on TV or listening on the radio, we have you covered here with all the information you could possibly need to not miss a minute of the action.
Ohio State-Rutgers game time, details
Ohio State and Rutgers play at 3:30 ET on Saturday, September 8.
Time: 3:30 ET
Date: Saturday, September 8
Location: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
Weather: High of 70 degrees with 80 percent chance of rain
The line: Ohio State is a 35 point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 64.5 points
What TV channel Ohio State-Rutgers on?
The Ohio State-Rutgers game will be televised nationally on Big Ten Network.
How can I watch Ohio State-Rutgers online?
The Ohio State-Rutgers game can be watched online via BTN2Go.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Rutgers on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of Ohio State football radio affiliates can be found here.
Who is calling the game for Big Ten Network?
Kevin Kugler (play-by-play), Matt Millen (color analyst), Rick Pizzo (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage leading up to kickoff? Look no further.
- Ohio State depth chart for Rutgers game
- Five questions for Ohio State ahead of the conference opener against Rutgers
- Watch Ryan Day and Greg Schiano’s press conference ahead of the matchup with the Scarlet Knights
- How can last week’s lapses on defense be fixed? Watch BuckIQ with Zach Boren to find out
- Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith breaks down Dwayne Haskins’ first start as a Buckeye
- Hear Ohio State lettermen Evan Spencer and Beanie Wells’ thoughts ahead of the matchup with Rutgers
- Hear from Dre’mont Jones, Mike Weber, Austin Mack, K.J. Hill and Jonathan Cooper on Urban Meyer’s return to practice prior to the Big Ten opener
- The Buckeyes’ offensive line is aiming to ‘go beat the crap out of everybody’