Wake up, Ohio State fans. It’s game day in the Shoe.
The Buckeyes kick off the program’s 129th season at noon against visiting Oregon State, as Ryan Day looks to earn his first win as acting head coach. The Beavers enter Ohio Stadium with coach Jonathan Smith steering the ship for the program in just his first season, along with a handful of other coaching changes on the staff.
If you’re heading to the stadium, watching on TV or listening on the radio, we have you covered here with all the information you could possibly need to not miss a minute of the action.
Ohio State-Oregon State game time, details
Ohio State and Oregon State play at noon ET on Saturday, September 1.
Time: Noon ET
Date: Saturday, September 1
Location: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
Weather: High of 87 degrees with 20 percent chance of rain
The line: Ohio State is a 37 point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 64 points
What TV channel Ohio State-Oregon State on?
The Ohio State-Oregon State game will be televised nationally on ABC.
How can I watch Ohio State-Oregon State online?
The Ohio State-Oregon State game can be watched online via WatchESPN.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Oregon State on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of Ohio State football radio affiliates can be found here.
Who is calling the game for ABC?
Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Greg McElroy (color analyst), Tom Luginbill (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage leading up to kickoff? Look no further.
- Ohio State depth chart for Oregon State game
- Five questions for Ohio State ahead of the season opener against Oregon State
- Watch Ryan Day and Greg Schiano’s press conference ahead of the Buckeyes’ opener
- What we learned from the press conference
- Who will score first touchdown of the season for Ohio State?
- Hear Ohio State letterman Jake Stoneburner’s thoughts ahead of the matchup with the Beavers
- Nick Bosa: ‘There’s no reason we shouldn’t win a national championship’
- Hear from Ohio State captains Jordan Fuller, Tuf Borland and more