As it seems to every Novemeber, college football is continuing to slowly heat up, and Ohio State will play two if its most important games of the season in the next three weeks. Everyone is fully aware of the matchup the Buckeyes have circled on the calendar Nov. 24, but Urban Meyer and his team must go through East Lansing first before thinking their College Football Playoff hopes can become reality.
Just like 2015, however, the Spartans are trying to end Ohio State’s run and looking poised to do so. Michigan State enters the matchup after winning three of their last four games, including a 10-point victory over Purdue during the Buckeyes open weekend. It’s nearly 20 years since Ohio State has lost a game at Spartan Stadium, and the last coach to beat the Buckeyes in East Lansing is Nick Saban.
So if you’re heading to the game, listening on the radio or watching on TV, we have all the viewing information you could possibly need to not miss a moment of Ohio State.
Ohio State-Michigan State game time, details
The Buckeyes and Spartans kickoff at noon ET on Saturday, November 10.
Time: noon ET
Date: Saturday, November 10
Location: Spartan Stadium, East Lansing, Michigan
Weather: High of 33 degrees with 0 percent chance of rain
The line: Ohio State is a 3.5-point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 54 points
What TV channel is Ohio State-Michigan State on?
The Buckeyes-Spartans game will be televised nationally on FOX.
How can I watch Ohio State-Michigan State online?
The Buckeyes-Spartans game can be streamed online via FOX Sports GO.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Michigan State on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of football radio affiliates for the program can be found here.
Who is calling the game for FOX?
Gus Johnson (play-by-play), Joel Klatt (color analyst), Jenny Taft (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage so far this week? Look no further.
- Five Questions for the Buckeyes to open Michigan State Week
- Watch Urban Meyer preview the huge test this week facing Ohio State on the road at Michigan State
- Will any banged-up Buckeyes return against the Spartans? Check out a quick injury update
- Watch Zach Boren break down how Brendon White made last week his breakout game and how he can carry that momentum
- Take a look at the Ohio State depth chart ahead of their trip to East Lansing this weekend
- Watch Brendon White, Dwayne Haskins, K.J. Hill and more Buckeyes preview the matchup with Michigan State
- Ohio State remained at No. 10 in the latest College Football Playoff poll, but read why there’s no reason for the Buckeyes to stress
- Our loaded backfield of Beanie Wells and Boom Herron joined Birm and Austin Ward to preview the Buckeyes vs. the Spartans
- Boom also provided a break down of what made J.K. Dobbins so effective against Nebraska last weekend
- Hear from Michael Jordan, Pete Werner, Keandre Jones and more Buckeyes from Wednesday evening
- Former Ohio State running back Antonio Pittman analyzed Mike Weber and how he is getting the Buckeyes rushing attack back on track