Two weeks ago, something happened to Ohio State football that hadn’t since Nov. 4 last season: the Buckeyes lost.
They were thrashed in West Lafayette by 29 points, leaving many shocked but not surprised. Now following their open week, Ohio State has the chance to get back on track Saturday when Scott Frost and the Nebraska Cornhuskers enter the Shoe.
After beginning their season 0-6, the Cornhuskers fell in overtime to Northwestern Oct. 13 but have won the last two games by a combined margin of 98-37 to nearly be on a three-game winning streak. Freshman quarterback Adrian Martinez, who was recruited by the Buckeyes originally, has played well and thrown for nearly 500 yards and five touchdowns total in those wins.
Ohio State-Nebraska game time, details
The Buckeyes and Cornhuskers kickoff at noon ET on Saturday, November 3.
Time: noon ET
Date: Saturday, November 3
Location: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
Weather: High of 52 degrees with 10 percent chance of rain
The line: Ohio State is a 17.5-point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 72.5 points
What TV channel is Ohio State-Nebraska on?
The Buckeyes-Cornhuskers game will be televised nationally on FOX.
How can I watch Ohio State-Nebraska online?
The Buckeyes-Cornhuskers game can be streamed online via FOX Sports GO.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Nebraska on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of football radio affiliates for the program can be found here.
Who is calling the game for FOX?
Joe Davis (play-by-play), Brady Quinn (color analyst), Bruce Feldman (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage so far this week? Look no further.
- Five Questions for the Buckeyes heading into Nebraska Week
- Hear from head coach Urban Meyer as he previews the Buckeyes matchup with the Cornhuskers
- Don’t have time for the video? Check out the highlights from the press conference right here
- Watch letterman Jake Stoneburner break down how Ohio State can improve its usage of the tight ends
- Urban Meyer opened up about his cyst, the ‘intense’ pain he suffers and his Ohio State future. You want to read this.
- Check out the Buckeyes depth chart for their matchup with the Cornhuskers
- See where Ohio State sits after the first College Football Playoff poll was released Tuesday
- Hear from captains Tuf Borland, Jordan Fuller and Isaiah Prince as they preview Nebraska
- Watch Austin Ward, Birm, Beanie Wells and Evan Spencer as they look back at Purdue and ahead to the Buckeyes vs. the Cornhuskers
- Evan Spencer was also in the film room this week to analyze how Binjimen Victor has stepped into his own element this season
- Urban Meyer: Wednesday press conference, Nebraska preview
- Couple new faces could help Buckeyes start November run