It’s that time of year for Ohio State football and everyone involved in the program.
The 115th edition of The Game is here, and as always the stakes for both the Buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines are as high as they can be this time of the season. The winner earns a spot in Indianapolis to take on Northwestern in the Big Ten Championship game and likely moves a step closer to finishing in the Top 4 in the College Football Playoff rankings.
Michigan enters the matchup riding two different trends: a 10-game winning streak after losing their season opener to Notre Dame, and a six-game losing streak the Buckeyes. Ohio State has beaten the Wolverines 15 times since 2000 (The vacated victory in 2010 happened) and is looking to set a new program record of seven-consecutive wins over “The Rival”.
Both teams are 10-1, the postseason implications are on the line and a pair of gold pants could be won. This is exactly how it’s supposed to be, right?
So however you plan on watching The Game this weekend, we have all the viewing information you could need to not miss a moment of the Ohio State and Michigan.
Ohio State-Michigan game time, details
The Buckeyes and Wolverines kickoff at noon ET on Saturday, November 24.
Time: noon ET
Date: Saturday, November 24
Location: Ohio Stadium
Weather: High of 49 degrees with 90 percent chance of rain
The line: Michigan is a 4-point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 57 points
What TV channel is Ohio State-Michigan on?
The Buckeyes-Wolverines game will be televised nationally on FOX.
How can I watch Ohio State-Michigan online?
The Buckeyes-Wolverines game can be streamed online via Fox Sports GO.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Michigan on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of football radio affiliates for the program can be found here.
Who is calling the game for FOX?
Gus Johnson (play-by-play), Joel Klatt (color analyst), Jenny Taft (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage so far this week? Look no further.
- Five Questions for the Buckeyes ahead of The Game
- Throwback BuckIQ: Zach Boren became an Ohio State legend in The Game
- No question about it — Dwayne Haskins is The Game’s X-factor
- Watch Urban Meyer’s Monday press conference as he previews Michigan and updates the Buckeyes
- BuckIQ: Can Ohio State fix its defensive breakdowns in time for The Game?
- Ohio State is aware of Michigan’s guarantee: ‘Still got to strap up, come play’
- Throwback BuckIQ: Beanie Wells built legacy with huge runs in The Game
- Lettermen Live: Ohio State-Michigan hype, analysis and predictions for Rivalry Week