After passing last week’s test in East Lansing, just two games remain on the regular season slate for Ohio State football. I would say most fans in Buckeye Nation are fully aware of what is on the line Nov. 24 in Columbus, but before that can happen, the Buckeyes must travel College Park, Maryland this weekend for a matchup with the Terrapins for the final road game of the season.
Ohio State and Maryland have only met four times in the programs’ histories all-time and none of the results have been pretty for the Terps. All four games have taken place in the past four seasons since Maryland made the move to the Big Ten from the ACC, and the Buckeyes have won all four by a combined score of 225-69 and have scored 62 points in each of the last two meetings.
So if you’re heading to College Park, watching from home or listening on the radio, we have all the viewing information you could possibly need below to not miss a moment of the Scarlet and Gray.
Ohio State-Maryland game time, details
The Buckeyes and Terrapins kickoff at noon ET on Saturday, November 17.
Time: noon ET
Date: Saturday, November 17
Location: Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium, College Park, Md.
Weather: High of 50 degrees with 10 percent chance of rain
The line: Ohio State is a 16.5-point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 58.5 points
What TV channel is Ohio State-Maryland on?
The Buckeyes-Terrapins game will be televised nationally on ABC.
How can I watch Ohio State-Maryland online?
The Buckeyes-Terrapins game can be streamed online via WatchESPN.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Maryland on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of football radio affiliates for the program can be found here.
Who is calling the game for ABC?
Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Greg McElroy (color analyst), Tom Luginbill (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage so far this week? Look no further.
- Five Questions for the Buckeyes heading into Maryland Week
- Watch head coach Urban Meyer preview the matchup with the Terrapins and update the health of Scarlet and Gray
- Is Ohio State fully healthy yet? See for yourself with a quick injury update
- Zach Boren was back in the Lettermen Row film room this week to look at how the Silver Bullets rediscovered their defensive swagger for Ohio State
- Wondering who’s starting where against Maryland? Take a look at the Buckeyes depth chart ahead of the trip to Maryland
- Miss the latest College Football Playoff poll? You can catch up right here
- Beanie Wells and Reid Fragel joined Austin Ward and Birm on this week’s Lettermen Live to break down the Buckeyes performance last week, preview their final road test in College Park and much more
- Hear from Ryan Day, Greg Schiano, Dwayne Haskins, Tuf Borland and more Buckeyes as they preview the clash with Maryland Saturday
- Zach Boren was back again for another film breakdown and looked at how Tate Martell is expanding the options for Ohio State’s red zone attack
- Chris Olave ‘ahead of schedule,’ giving Buckeyes big plays
- WATCH: Urban Meyer’s Wednesday evening press conference and Maryland preview.
- Ohio State: Is Dwayne Haskins really frustrated heading into key stretch?