Ohio State returns to Ohio Stadium Saturday to welcome Tulane to Columbus as the Buckeyes’ final non-conference matchup of the year. The team playing in the Shoe, however, will not be the comeback everyone is discussing.
Head coach Urban Meyer returns to the sidelines against the Green Wave after serving his suspension, and will look to continue the strong start Ryan Day left behind following his three-game stint as head coach of the Buckeyes.
So if you’re heading to the stadium, watching on TV or listening on the radio, we have you covered here with all the information you could possibly need to not miss a minute of the action.
Ohio State-Tulane game time, details
The Buckeyes and Tulane kickoff at 3:30 ET on Saturday, September 22.
Time: 3:30 ET
Date: Saturday, September 22
Location: Ohio Stadium
Weather: High of 75 degrees with 20 percent chance of rain
The line: The Buckeyes are a 37 point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 67 points
What TV channel is Ohio State-Tulane on?
The Ohio State-Tulane game will be televised nationally on Big Ten Network.
How can I watch Ohio State-Tulane online?
The Ohio State-Tulane game can be streamed online via BTN2Go.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Tulane on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of football radio affiliates for the program can be found here.
Who is calling the game for BTN?
Kevin Kugler (play-by-play), Matt Millen (color analyst), Rick Pizzo (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage leading up to kickoff? Look no further.
- Five Questions for Ohio State before the Tulane matchup and Urban Meyer’s return
- Hear from Meyer at his Monday press conference ahead of his first game back with the Buckeyes
- Check out the Buckeyes depth chart for Saturday’s game
- Read more on Nick Bosa’s injury and status
- Hear from current Ohio State players on how they need to step up in Bosa’s absence
- Hear Austin Ward, Birm and a large group of Ohio State Lettermen break down all things Buckeyes this week on Lettermen Live
- Watch Zach Boren analyze how Ohio State’s defense is capable of both extreme highs and dangerous lows
- Why does Dwayne Haskins think Ohio State is “not in playoff form yet?” Watch to find out
- Read about how Shaun Wade is emerging as a viable safety option for Ohio State