After taking down Minnesota at home last week, Ohio State remains in great position for another berth into the Big Ten Championship and a possible spot in the College Football Playoff. And after some perfectly-timed chaos around college football last week, the Buckeyes are feeling even better with one game remaining before their open week.
That final matchup, however, is a tricky one in a desolate land commonly referred to as West Lafayette and has many a part of Buckeye Nation nervous for Saturday’s matchup against Purdue. The Boilermakers are just 3-3 on the year, but also boast the fourth-ranked scoring offense in the Big Ten and sits at No.2 in the conference behind the Buckeyes for total offense at 510 yards per game.
Obviously, Ohio State is the more talented team on paper but don’t be shocked if Purdue hangs around an makes things interesting on a fine fall evening in middle-of-nowhere Indiana.
So if you’re making the trip to Ross-Ade Stadium, listening to Paul Keels on the radio or watching on TV, we have all the viewing information you could possibly need to miss a moment of the Buckeyes.
Ohio State-Purdue game time, details
The Buckeyes and Boilermakers kickoff at 7:30 ET on Saturday, October 20.
Time: 7:30 ET
Date: Saturday, October 20
Location: Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, Ind.
Weather: High of 56 degrees with 40 percent chance of rain
The line: Ohio State is a 13.5-point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 67 points
What TV channel is Ohio State-Purdue on?
The Buckeyes-Boilermakers game will be televised nationally on ABC.
How can I watch Ohio State-Purdue online?
The Buckeyes-Boilermakers game can be streamed online via WatchESPN.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Purdue on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of football radio affiliates for the program can be found here.
Who is calling the game for ABC?
Chris Fowler (play-by-play), Kirk Herbstreit (color analyst), Maria Taylor (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage so far this week? Look no further.
- Five Questions for Ohio State heading into Purdue Week
- Ohio State is favored against Purdue, but by how much? Find out here.
- Watch Urban Meyer’s weekly press conference from Monday ahead of the trip to Purdue
- Check out the Buckeyes depth chart ahead of their trip to West Lafayette this weekend
- Zach Boren was back in Lettermen Row HQ this week to break down the Buckeyes woes on defense last week against Minnesota
- Hear from Jordan Fuller, Greg Schiano, Dwayne Haskins and more as they react to the Nick Bosa news and preview the Buckeyes trip to West Lafayette
- Watch this week’s Lettermen Live to hear from Beanie Wells on the Buckeyes running game issues and more leading up to kickoff against the Boilermakers this weekend