At 6-0, and with the matchups on tap for the next month, Ohio State football is in the driver’s seat when it comes to controlling their postseason destiny. The Buckeyes, however, say they are focused on only one thing: Saturday’s clash with visiting Minnesota.
Ohio State enters Ohio Stadium as a heavy favorite against the Golden Gophers, but any squad led by coach P.J. Fleck is a dangerous one and Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes are aware of that fact. Meyer preached earlier in the week that Minnesota boasts a “top-20 defense” nationally, but the recent matchups they’ve had have proved otherwise. My prediction: Fleck and the Gophers should be prepared to #RowTheBoat down the Olentangy and out of Columbus at halftime.
So if you’re heading to the Shoe, listening to Paul Keels on the radio or watching on TV, we have all the viewing information you could possibly need to miss a moment of the Buckeyes.
Ohio State-Minnesota game time, details
The Buckeyes and Minnesota kickoff at noon ET on Saturday, October 13.
Time: noon ET
Date: Saturday, October 13
Location: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
Weather: High of 58 degrees with zero percent chance of rain
The line: The Buckeyes are a 29.5 point favorite, per The Action Network
Over/under: 59.5 points
What TV channel is Ohio State-Minnesota on?
The Buckeyes-Minnesota game will be televised nationally on FS1.
How can I watch Ohio State-Minnesota online?
The Buckeyes-Minnesota game can be streamed online via FOX Sports GO.
How can I listen to Ohio State-Minnesota on the radio?
Paul Keels and Jim Lachey will have the call on 97.1 FM (WBNS) in Columbus along with sideline reporter Matt Andrews. A full list of football radio affiliates for the program can be found here.
Who is calling the game for FS1?
Gus Johnson (play-by-play), Joel Klatt (color analyst), Jenny Taft (sidelines)
Miss any of our coverage so far this week? Look no further.
- Five Questions for Ohio State as the Buckeyes prepare to host Minnesota
- Miss Urban Meyer’s press conference Monday? Watch it right here
- Take a look at the Ohio State depth chart ahead of the Minnesota matchup
- Hear from Dwyane Haskins, Ryan Day, Damon Arnette and more from Tuesday’s media availability
- Watch letterman Bobby Carpenter review the Buckeyes defense during one of this week’s BuckIQs
- Hear from coach Meyer Wednesday as he previews the Golden Gophers and provides an update on the health of the roster
- Hear from Jashon Cornell, Robert Landers, Luke Farrell and more as they preview the matchup with Minnesota